Happy Valentine's Day! - Perfect New Anthology

Happy Valentine's Day my lovelies and lovers! The Emma Press timed the release of their gorgeous new anthology (which includes my poem 'Critical Reading') rather beautifully.

Even the Telegraph got in on the action with a feature yesterday:
www.telegraph.co.uk/books/what-to-read/romance-in-the-age-of-tinder-21st-century-love-poetry/

The book contains some stunning writing from some of my favourite writers, and of course Emma Wright's ever-perfect illustrations.

You can grab a copy for those most midly erotic of peoples in your life over here:
http://theemmapress.com/books/mildly-erotic-verse/

Have a mildly erotic weekend everyone ;)
x




Comments

Anonymous said…
I am not able to download those valentine images and pictures. Can you please tell me how can I download?
Thanks and happy Valentines day.